Saturday, April 17, 2010


We're on the move again!!  Topher was unfortunately released from the Angels so he's now looking for another baseball team to pick him up before the season starts!  He's looking at other organizations as well as independent ball teams, and has finally settled with the Wildthings in Washington, PA.  He needs to report in about a week.  For the time being...we are no longer in Phoenix, AZ, but now in Dallas, TX!  We're out here working with his hitting instructor.  What do I do?  Sit there and craft and blog to pass the time while he's working with Jaime.  We've been here for about a week or so and pretty soon we will be headed towards PA.  As a thank you for all his help, we made Jaime a little thank you card. For the penguin,  I used my brand new cartridge, the CREATE A CRITTER cartridge.  Now I KNOW I will be using this cartridge obsessively.  Soooo many cute little cuts. The little circle was cut out from Mini-monograms Cartridge.   As you can also see, I've also invested in a cuttlebug (yes, my paper crafting tools are becoming extensive) and cuttlebugged the grey background with script.  The border was punched with a Fiskars punch and the ribbon was from the dollar bin!  Love this card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment