Wednesday, July 14, 2010


My first RILEY THE MOOSE card.  I love love love love these stamps, and have been dying to getmy hands on them!  I purchased some when I was in Dallas and have been waiting for a chance to use them!  I finally felt secure enough with my stamping and copic coloring ability to make this card for one of my best guy friends Justin.

Now Justin loves to work out.  He'd probably rather work out than celebrate his birthday, let alone eat cake.  So I made this card to celebrate his quirky personality.  I used both the aerobic Riley and Birthday Riley for this card.  I paperpieced more presents into the card and stamped the sentiment using the papertrey ink stamp from the birthday basics stamp set. Some ribbon trim from the dollar bin and round all the edges and my card is done!  I love these stamps because I love moose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment