Saturday, July 24, 2010


So I've relocated back to my hometown of California for the time being since all my siblings are back here at my parents home for the summer (after our family Caribbean cruise).  One of my friends Josh is out here playing for a minor league team out here, the Inland Empire 66ers.  As the season draws to an end, I made him a card to give to his host parents who were kind enough to let him and his teammate live in their house all season.  It's a cabin up in the mountains and is decorated with a moose theme...so what better way to say thanks then with a Riley stamp?  I wish they had a baseball Riley stamp.  Instead I went with the Fishing Riley and accidently colored a bit too much on one side of his face.

I used the color scheme of the 66ers, red, blue and white.  I used a strip of baseball paper, and I used a versamark ink pad and tiny leaf stamps from the dollar bin to make a watermark background on the grey.  Sentiment was from Papertrey Inks and I used brads to emphasize the statement (and I feel like hardware masculinizes cards hahah!)  Nice little tiny card.

Here's Josh before one of his starts

No comments:

Post a Comment