Wednesday, October 20, 2010


Birthday for my niece who turned 6!  She lives in San Diego and had a pirate mermaid party so I decided to make her card with that theme.  The stamps are from The Greeting Farm, Pirate Ian and Mermaid Anya.  I colored them in with Copics and popped dotted them up on two backgrounds that were digital papers that I don't remember where I got it from.  I did a terrible job stamping happy birthday and the ribbon was plain white ribbon that I colored with Copics to match the paper.

Each of the stamps were fussy cut after I colored them.  I colored the mermaid's hair to mimic my niece's hair and I stickled some strands of gold and added adhesive gems where the pearls were to give it some interest.  I stickled her shells and her tail to add more sparkly since every little girl loves glitter!  

Here's he birthday girl with her cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment