Sunday, January 30, 2011



It's been awhile since I've made something so I wanted to share with you a card I made back in the summertime.  It was a birthday card I made for my former roommate, and one of my best friends Tommy.  He loves the show Dexter so I wanted to make him a Dexter themed card.  I cut the card base using the Cricut cartridge beyond birthdays.  The two stamps are Birthday Riley and Sock Monkey Riley.  The balloons was cut from another riley stamp and then paper pieced and pop dotted behind the sock monkey Riley.

Now the reason behind the sock monkey is because my friend Tommy is deathly afraid of sock monkeys, he finds their texture, dead eyes, and red lips very creepy.  Because of this, he is ensured some sort of sock monkey item each year.  I found the Dexter picture online, and just printed it out.  Inside, I printed the sentiment "Hope you have a Killer birthday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment