Sunday, March 27, 2011


So my friend saw the card I made for Freddy and he wanted one too.  Who knew there was a market for hockey cards hahah.  Blair plays for the Tampa Bay Lightning and he's from Canada.  Apparantly he loves moose (but more to hunt them then to color them in with Copics).  I wanted to make it a little bit more simple than Freddy's card, so I just went ahead and Sure Cuts a Lot the Tampa Bay Logo and and matted it.



I colored Hockey Riley in using their Jersey colors and fussy cut him out.  I stickled the ice and added glossy accents to give it an icy feel.  I cuttlebugged the black mat with diamond plating and used a charcoal card base.



Here's Blair in action


All the hockey shots I found of Blair made him look really funny.  I actually prefer him in his suits.  For his sake I'm going to post one of those.  Ignore the beers.


No comments:

Post a Comment