Saturday, September 24, 2011

Riley goes to the Movies!


Hey everyone!  Sorry I'm so late on posting.  I've been on a flight back from Seattle all day and finally got some internet.  It's time for the new Riley stamp release sneak peeks!  The theme for this release is Riley goes to the movies, and there are tons of iconic images you'll go crazy over!  There are 18 new Riley images this time around and we'll be giving some sneak peeks throughout the week until the Blog hop on Thursday, September 29th!

I decided to use Sophie as Sandy as my inspiration for todays card.  I decided to go with the 50's diner color theme and music notes.  I just absolutely love the 50's and I hope my niece will love it too.



Be sure to check out all my moose mates and their great sneak peeks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment