Monday, September 26, 2011

Sneak Peek #3


Here's the 3rd day of sneak peeks for Riley and Co. newest stamp release, Riley goes to the Movies!  Today I decided to use the Moose Butler and Sophie O'Hara stamp to celebrate the University of Alabama, my alma mater! I added classic Southern images of the magnolia flower and iconic Denny Chimes.


The images were matted on crimson cardstock and houndstooth patterned paper since the University of Alabama's unofficial "3rd color" is houndstooth!


I colored both riley images with copics and added some stickle bling to O'hara, because every southern girl can't resist some glitter!

Be sure to check out all my other Moose Mates and their creations!  And be sure to join us for our huge stamp release and blog hop on Thursday, September 29th at 10 PM EST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment