Sunday, May 23, 2010

So I've been on a Sure Cuts A Lot kick.  Sure Cuts A Lot is a software program that lets you design on your computer (using the fonts you have), hook it up to your cricut, and cut it out!  We're currently in Washington, PA and living in a hotel for the past couple of weeks.  We sure are sick of it.

We're hoping to get a host family to take us in, and so in preparation of being accepted, I decided to make a card.

Front of the card used the acorns from Create a Critter.  The leaves came from Stretch Your Imagination cartridge.  The words were created using Sure Cuts a lot and welded together (sooo much more convenient!).  I just used my white souffle pen to make the faux stitching to make it more legible.  Sure Cuts A Lot is nice because I don't have a gypsy or many Cricut font cartridges, so this is a cheaper alternative for me (as well as less stuff to lug around (space is a premium for how much we move and pack/unpack in our SUV!).


The Inside of the card was also made with the Create a Critter cartridge and sure cuts a lot.  the Yellow paper border was made using the martha stewart border punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment