Tuesday, May 18, 2010

 So one of my bosses at Athletes' Performance loved his card so much that he asked me to make a dozen thank you cards for him.  With nothing else to do here in Washington, PA, and no income coming in (due to us moving everywhere) I figured why not. 

Now my boss is a guy, but he told me he trusted my decision and, I tried to keep them from being too frou frou.  I stuck with a simple blue and chocolate color scheme and decided to make half a dozen owl ones and half a dozen hedgehog ones.  Of course the cartridge I grabbed was the Create a Critter cartridge!  I actually used the program Sure Cuts A Lot to make the Thank you Sentiment, and used the label from the Create a Critter cartridge.  I cuttlebugged the background using the Swiss Dots folder and plaid ribbon from the dollar bin.  I added a lighter brown inside with flourished stamped on using a versamark inkpad to give it a watermark affect. 

I think these are the first cards that I really like and can't stop staring at!  Like a proud mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment