Wednesday, March 24, 2010


Topher's teammate, Jay got engaged this offseason and his fiancee flew down to Arizona to spend a couple days out here for spring training.  We were able to get together with them for dinner, so I decided to whip up a card for them to to say congratulations.  Once again I tried to be creative with my color combinations, but ultimately I wasn't all too crazy with the green, purple, pink one I settled on.  Too Barney for me.  I definitely need to work on my proportions, alignment and folding skills!!

The silhouette was cut from the Sweetheart cartridge.  Totally don't remember where the pattern paper came from.  Stamp was a dollar bin stamp and the border punch was martha stewart!

Not my finest card, but hey, I hope Jenny and Jay appreciated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment