Tuesday, January 4, 2011


Since it's been awhile since I've posted since I've gotten busy with the holidays and being home in California for a bit without my crafting supplies, here's something I made that I didn't remember to post. 

For a housewarming gift for a friend, I purchased a yankee candle and just made a cute seasonal wrapper.  It was during the fall so I figured that the Pumpkin Patch Riley would be perfect (especially since the candle smelled like pumpkin pie!  I colored in Riley with copics, and the sentiment was printed out (I wish I had printed it out bigger!)  I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz antique linen to make the white less harsh.  I then added a brown spotted ribbon (dollar bin!)and some pumpkin colored cardstock.  Nice and simple! 

No comments:

Post a Comment