Thursday, October 15, 2009

Land of Citrus and Sand

So it's 5:30 in the morning Pacific Time, but really 8:30 over here in...Tampa!  So much for finally settling down and not moving here and there eh?  But never fear everyone, I'm only out on the East Coast for 3 weeks, and I'm only visiting 3 states (as long as you don't count driving across country).  


I got out here to Tampa on Tuesday, and I must say it HAS been awhile since I've been out here, more than 2 years.  I forgot how disgustingly humid it is.  

It's been nice to see his side of life.  We've had the opportunity to check out his school and meet the important people in his life like his coaches and his beloved Business Advisor.  She's been great in supporting him through a lot of changes and hard times, I understand now why she's such a big part of his life.  We also invited his lil' sister over for a homecooked meal...she was amazed he cooks (me too!).  He made his famous one pot pasta that he got from his momma, and I was in charge of the dessert.  I hoped she had a good time, and tomorrow we're all headed to Hallowscream so that should be exciting.  


I loved seeing where Toph went to school, and it makes me very excited to show him where I went to school, and have him meet all the important people in my life.  We have plans of going to Atlanta and down to Tuscaloosa.  We have so much to fit in...it's so obviously apparant I haven't gotten the traveling bug out yet huh?  Sigh..oh well

In front of "my" sign in Ybor

No comments:

Post a Comment