Sunday, February 28, 2010


Today, while Topher was at the field, I decided to make him a card to thank him for my lovely new gift.  Now probably due to the fact that I'm always around boys, I'm not very big on very feminine colors (my palette in life, clothes, decor, electronics, and knicknacks only span the spectrum of blue, green, grey, black, and chocolate brown). 

I tried to expand my color choices with a yellow and green card with pink and purple accents.  Most of these papers just come from a generic pad from Michaels (recollections??)  I am becoming scrapbook crazy and picking up endless arrays of cute patterned papers and border punches.  Topher is already regretting purchasing me a Cricut for how much he foresees me spending on this hobby.  
All of the cuts come from the Cricut cartridge Sweethearts.  The borderpunch used was from Martha Stewart.  Simple and sweet.  I need to figure out how to properly bunch with the border punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment