Friday, February 26, 2010

My FIRST Card

So this is my first attempt at creativity.  I will tell you, despite having a Cricut to cut out endless amounts of cute little forms, it's still a little hit or miss on shape and fitting it on the paper.  Hopefully this gets a little easier with time.  Youtube tutorials (especially My Pink Stampers earlier posts, have been extremely handy). 

This was a thank you card for my older sister for the birthday present she sent me out here in Arizona (Thanks Kim!).  

I just used a basic pre-made blank card purchased from Michaels.  The snail is from the cricut cartridge Paisley and the paper is mainly from a paper stack from DCWV. The Sentiment was cut from the cricut cartridge Beyond Birthdays.  Ribbon trim was found in the dollar bin at Michaels and the borderpunch at the bottom is Martha Stewart (love em!).  

Here's another photo (courtesy of my iphone) on my new baby from Topher, the Cricut Create.  Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment