Friday, April 9, 2010


Not so quick thank you card I made for several of the staff members at Athletes' Performance.  I have ample time these days with the changes that have been occuring in mine and Topher's life.  The Thanks sentiment was cut from Beyond Birthdays cartridge I believe.  The cricket from the Stretch your imagination cartridge.  Assorted ribbon and paper.  The main green paper was stamped with a papertrey ink stamp using a Versamark inkpad to make it look like a watermark.  added little white details to the crickets legs with a white souffle pen, as well as faux stitching with a black souffle pen.

I made about 5 of these and they were quite time consuming!  Either way, I loved them for how "creative" I felt I was making them.  Not bad for crafting for 2 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment