Thursday, December 9, 2010


Here's my first set of Christmas cards.  Ahh the craziness of the holidays!  So this year, I've decided to make two different card sets.  Today, I'm showing the first design.  I'll tell you, next year, I'm going to start much much earlier!  It's tough to mass produced cards when you work 10 hour days!

So this is my "elegant" and simple card.  I used the Christmas and Joys of the Season cartridge for the deer and the tree.  My cricut was being temperamental and I was only able to cut out 8 or so trees completely with no snags or tears.  I popped the deers on top of the tree, and added adhesive pears (that I colored red with copics) to the tree.  The background was cuttlebugged using the swissdots folder.


The inside sentiment came from my Christmas stamp set from papertrey inks, and I made matching envelopes with my Martha Stewart scorboard.  The lining was some patterned paper I picked up and I cuttlebugged the top of the envelope with swiss dots as well to tie it all in together.

No comments:

Post a Comment