Sunday, December 12, 2010


Here's my second set of Christmas cards (and my main one, that little deer is the theme this Christmas).

All of the cuts came from the Create a Critter Cartridge.  The Season's Greeting Sentiment is from the Seasonal stamp set from Papertrey Ink and I used Tim Holtz distressed ink in red brick.  One thing I must say I'm grateful for is that I have the stamp-of-a-ma-jig since I am terrible at aligning my stamps!  For the first dozen or so cards I made I heat embossed the lightbulbs to give it sparkle, but it was inconsistent as far as thickness and would stain a bit.  I went and purchased some glossy accents and it worked BEAUTIFULLY (oh Glossy Accents, why did I not purchase you before?!)  I'm sorry I do not have a picture of the new and improved holiday lights!


Here's the inside sentiment and the corresponding envelope I made.  I must say, I wouldn't be able to make my envelopes without the envelope guideline from Scor-Pal.  That is a lifesaver!

No comments:

Post a Comment